Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hot Tub

Guess who doesn't want to go in a hot tub ever again? This guy! I noticed some red marks on my skin Sunday night. People suggested that maybe they were hives. I took Benadryl and they didn't go away. I went to urgent care and paid $87 today! Ugh. I knew there was a catch to free insurance. The doctor asked me if I have had any different foods, new detergent, new clothes, etc. to see if I was having an allergic reaction. I said no to all of that. Then she took a look at the marks and asked if I had been in a hot tub recently. I went in one Friday night while at Myrtle Beach. Apparently I picked up some sort of bacteria infection from that hot tub causing these marks. She put me on meds and hopefully they will go away! Ugh. That was a very expensive 30 minutes in a hot tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment