Monday, December 8, 2014

Hangry

It's never good to be around a hangry fat man. What's hangry? It's when you are so hungry that you are extremely angry for no reason other than the fact that you are hungry. That was me this afternoon after working out. I stayed at the gym a little bit longer than usual because they were giving away some prizes. However, they said that the drawing would be at 6 PM. It didn't start until 6:15 and then they took forever to call each name for the prizes. Naturally I didn't win any prizes. It was a complete waste of an hour which made me even hangrier. It wasn't good at all. Please note, do not come anywhere near me when I am hangry, it won't end well for either of us. Once you get food in me, I'll be completely fine. I have food in me now, so I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment