Tuesday, January 13, 2015

9/11 Pictures

On 9/11 this past year, I taught my kids about it. That afternoon a parent called and said, "I wish you would have told me you were teaching that." I thought, great, my first parent complaint. It was the opposite. Her stepfather was a first responder at the scene of the crash in Pennsylvania. We were able to talk to him over the phone the next day. It was amazing! This students mother gave me a CD with pictures he took. I tried to load them on my Mac and it wouldn't work. I can load them on my Windows computer, but not my Mac. That's surprising because it's normally Windows computers that are awful. I hope I can load them on to the Windows, email them and open them in my Mac, since my Windows computer is the schools and not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment