Friday, January 2, 2015

Man on a Mission

I got back to my apartment at about 2:30 today. Since then, I have been surprisingly incredibly productive. I've been tired all day, but got right to work the moment I walked through the door. I have done laundry, paid a few bills, called for a new credit card, got a money order to pay my 1st month rent at my new apartment, shopped for groceries, and changed my address to my new apartment for several places that send me mail. Boom! I was half thinking of getting next weeks' math materials ready today, but I won't. It's 8:25 on a Friday so I have no interest in continuing to be productive. I'm proud of myself for accomplishing so much today in so little time. I'm relaxing the rest of the night. I'll get school stuff ready tomorrow morning before I go to the mall in Raleigh with my friends tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment