Saturday, January 3, 2015

I suggested This?

When my friends and I went to the Cheesecake Factory a few weeks ago at the mall in Raleigh, we said we wanted to come back soon. I was the one that suggested we come again to the mall so we could walk around and shop. As you know, I despise shopping. The mall in Raleigh is huge though. I needed to get a little bit of clothes for work. Last time we were there, we came on the day after Black Friday and found a parking spot fairly easily. Today, it took me about 15 minutes to find a darn spot! It was ridiculous! We ate dinner at about 4:30 and then shopped for only about two hours. I got a few good things I needed. I feel like I should have gotten more work clothes though and retired some of the clothes I have. We should have gotten to the mall earlier to have more time to shop at the insane amount of stores they have. My favorite purchase was two pairs of shoes for under $50! They are pretty good shoes too. I have no fashion sense, but I like them and they met my friends approval so they must be halfway decent. My credit card has gotten a serious workout the last two days. I do not look forward to paying that bill at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment