Friday, January 16, 2015

Charleston, South Carolina

Since Martin Luther King Jr. Day is Monday, I have a 3 day weekend. My friends and I are going to Charleston, South Carolina. I'm really excited. It's something different for us. I'm so used to going to the beach or basketball games. Now we are going to an older city and checking out downtown. We have a lot of fun stuff planned (well, we don't really have anything planned, but I know it will be fun). We are leaving tomorrow morning and coming back sometime Monday. The bad part about that is that I had to spend tonight working on grades since they are due Wednesday. On the bright side, if I finish them tonight I won't have to worry about them when I get back from Charleston. I'll let you know how the trip went on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment