Sunday, January 25, 2015

Maybe Tomorrow

I was just thinking about what I said in one of my first blog posts here. It was the blog post where I said I was going to start writing every single day. That post was on May 24, 2012. In that post, I said that when I got my own classroom, I was going to have my students write a few sentences each day in a journal. Unfortunately I did not do that this year. I didn't even think to do it. I was so busy and nervous at the beginning of the year that it slipped my mind. I guess I could start it now. I'm not sure. I think it would be a good idea. I know for a fact that my students wouldn't like it. I also know that if it turned out the way I hope it does, my students' writing will benefit from it. I'm going to talk to the other 4th grade teachers tomorrow and see what they think about the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment