Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cleaning off the Car

Cleaning off snow from the car is always fun. After a big storm, it amazes me when I see so many cars that are still covered in snow on the road. They scrape off just enough to see out the front window and maybe a little bit from the back. I don't get it! When I clean my car off, I take everything off. I even get the roof even though it's hard to reach. If I don't get all of the snow off of the roof, it will fall onto the back window and I won't be able to see. I'm a bad driver as it is. I don't need anything else blocking my view. I understand not getting the roof on the big SUV's and stuff. However, you should be able to clean off everywhere else. You people are the reason there are so many accidents! You can't see!

No comments:

Post a Comment