Sunday, December 8, 2013

Licking Your Fingers

Does anyone else find it gross when you see people lick their fingers to do anything? I see it all of the time when people come to the grocery store. They lick their fingers to get a grip on their money. They lick their fingers to open a bag. I have to admit, when the bag won't open, I very lightly lick my fingers to get a grip on the bag. I barely put them in my mouth because my fingers are gross from touching all of the food and money at that point. What if you shake someone's hand after you lick your finger? I am also touching the customers produce and other raw food at times. It's gross to think about. I have wipes at my register at all times and use them often. I try to keep my hands as clean as possible before I touch someone's groceries. Between working at a grocery store and working with kids who are always coughing and sneezing, I try to keep my hands as clean as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment