Friday, December 27, 2013

Put it on my Tab

I have a new phrase that I will probably say a lot between now and the time I move. "Put it on my tab." My credit card is going to get quite a workout. I am moving to North Carolina with absolutely nothing besides my clothes. When I get down to North Carolina, I have to buy furniture, pots and pans, silverware, food, and everything under the sun. It's going to be very expensive. I just got my credit card bill today and cried. It accounted for two separate flights to North Carolina and my round trip flight to Las Vegas that I already cancelled. I'm not getting that money back. I only have a credit to use on Southwest for a future flight. I went shopping today and bought a few things and just added it to my tab. I bought stuff yesterday and my mom used her credit card because this place wouldn't take Visa cards. How weird is that? I cringe to think about what my credit card bill is going to be next month. I gotta do what I gotta do. I'll just keep putting everything on my tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment