Thursday, December 26, 2013

iPhone 5S

I have officially moved up in the world. After having my iPhone 3GS for 3 and a half years, yes you read that correctly, I am now the proud new owner of an iPhone 5S. I can finally say I have the newest piece of technology. My Macbook Pro is well over 4 years old and only running Snow Leopard. My Kindle is I think 2 years old. I don't typically care to have the latest and greatest invention. This phone will probably be obsolete in September when the iPhone 6 comes out but that's okay with me. The only reason I have the 5S now is because when I was hired to teach in North Carolina, my moms exact words were, "I'm making you get an iPhone 5S now that you have a job in North Carolina." Okay mom, twist my arm. Her logic, as always, makes no sense. Obviously she made me pay for it. Whatever. The point is that I finally have a new phone after having my old one for 3 and a half years.

No comments:

Post a Comment