Thursday, December 5, 2013

Trans Siberian Orchestra

TSO came to town last year and my friends went. I told them I didn't want to because I didn't want to spend the money, I don't like orchestra, and I don't like Christmas music. I do like their one song they play in the commercials with the Christmas lights on the houses. Other than that, I don't know their music. They said the show was amazing and that I had to go this year. I went today even though it cost more money than last year. You don't have to like Christmas music to go to this show. It's so much more than orchestra too. It's mainly drums, piano, guitar, and bass with one or two violins thrown in there. Let me tell you something. This group can put on a show! The light show was amazing. They had fire shooting up in many songs. Their stage moved up and down. Thy were full of energy. It was one of my favorite shows ever! It was well worth the money. They played for two and a half hours straight. Bands don't typically play that long anymore. We even stayed in line at the end of the show and get their autographs. I highly recommend you go see TSO in concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment