Sunday, December 29, 2013

Last Day

Today was my last day working at the grocery store! I hope it's my last day ever. Unfortunately, I can't say that for sure though because I've seen so many people quit that store and then come back. I do not want to pull a Brett Favre or Michael Jordan and retire and come back and retire and come back. I can't tell you how good of a feeling it was to swipe my card to punch out for the last time at 12 today. Relief was the first emotion. I'm sure the reality of not working at the grocery store won't hit until next Sunday when I don't get up at 6:25AM to go to the store to work. Then it will hit again when I'm in North Carolina doing nothing on Sundays. I can't believe I worked there for 10 and a half years! It was the first job I ever had. I'm so glad it's over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment