Friday, December 20, 2013

Gifts From Students

As a Computer Aide, I typically don't get gifts from students around Christmas time. I might get a card or two. Sometimes I get a little bit of candy. Teachers are the ones that get a ton of gifts. This year was different. I received four gifts from kids.I know that 4 out of 450 isn't a lot. It's still nice of them though. One kid gave me chocolate covered pretzels. Another kid gave me these mini Belgian waffles which were amazing. Another kid gave me chocolates. The most unexpected and shocking gift was a $20 gift card to Panera. I cannot believe this kids parents spent $20 on me. That's a lot to spend on an aide. I wonder what they got his 4th grade teacher. The best part of that gift was the note he wrote. "I want your books from Santa this year." How awesome is that? I was overwhelmed and very thankful for the gifts I received from my students this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment