Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to Work

I promise I'll write about my cruise soon! I've just been busy the last two nights doing laundry, getting stuff ready for the new school year, and being very tired. I went back to school today to start getting my room ready. The kids start next Friday. Yes, you read that correctly. We normally start on a Thursday. This year, Rosh Hashanah falls on Thursday. Therefore, the teachers have workshops Tuesday and Wednesday as normal, no one has work or school Thursday, then we start on Friday. I know, it's very strange. We had no Internet today for whatever reason. That was a great way for me, the computer aide, to start on a Monday the day after returning from my cruise. Someone came to take a look at it. We will see if it's fixed tomorrow. I have lots of decorations and stuff to put up tomorrow. At least my room will look good for the start of the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment