Monday, August 12, 2013

Lobster

I'm not a fan of seafood at all. I can eat fried haddock and that's as far as I'll go. Every Labor Day, I go over to my aunts house for a clam bake. She puts chicken, potatoes, sweet potatoes, sausage, and corn on the cob in a cheese cloth and steams it with clams on the bottom of the pot. She makes them without clams for my family. She also always makes lobster during this time. When I say she, I actually mean he. My uncle does all of this. We had the clam bake yesterday since family was up. I decided to try lobster yesterday for the first time. It smells awful. I hear everyone say how wonderful it is. I didn't expect to like it. I took a small bite and chewed and chewed and chewed. I didn't really taste anything. Therefore, I wouldn't call it awful. I wouldn't call it good either. I definitely couldn't eat an entire lobster. Now I can at least say I tried lobster.

No comments:

Post a Comment