Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mom's Cooking

You know how when everyone says, Just like mom's cooking? 10 times out of 10 when they say that they are giving the chef compliments because it was as good as their mom's cooking. If I were to say that to someone, it'd be an insult. I was out today so my mm had to cook. She hates cooking and usually sets it and forgets it. I came home to do the dishes. I gave her the easiest meal in the world to make: spaghetti and warm up the sauce. My dad makes sauce and we freeze batches and just warm them up before we eat pasta. That's all my mom had to do. The spaghetti pot had spaghetti stuck to the bottom. The sauce pot had a big burn mark on the bottom. Are you kidding me? She just let's it sit there and doesn't stir. I'll be gone all week next week for my cruise. That means my mom will have to cook. I feel bad for my dad. He'll be eating some pretty bad tasting meals. If my mom were to read this blog post, she wouldn't be offended. She knows she's a bad cooker and she hates cooking with a passion so she doesn't care. No one will ever want me to compare their food to mom's cooking because that means it was horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment