Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Golf

I'm playing golf tomorrow for the first time in I think two years. Lord help us all. I am far from a good player. If I shoot 130 tomorrow on the par 72, that will be outstanding. I hit a bucket of balls last week to get back in the swing of things (haha, did you see what I did there? Pun intended). I hit some decent ones and I hit some bad ones. I'm not expecting anything special from my "game" tomorrow. My dad, grandpa, and I are golfing tomorrow morning then heading to Rochester. We are going to see the first round of the PGA championship on Thursday! We went to that exact course five years ago for the senior PGA championship. That was a ton of fun. This will be better because these aren't the old farts and we get the opportunity to see more players play. I will get to see Tiger Woods in person! When I say I'll see him in person, I mean I'll probably be 200 yards from him because everyone on the course will follow his group. Either way, It's going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment