Thursday, July 31, 2014

8 Months

Last November, I sold 61 books. Then all of a sudden, my book sales exploded in December and I sold 148. I have no explanation for how that happened. Ever since then, I have sold well over 100 books a month for 8 months in a row! I believe my lowest total since December is 124 or somewhere around there. That's incredible for the "advertising" I do. I don't do any advertising whatsoever. I know I should, but I don't. They have this new promotion on Amazon called Kindle Unlimited something for $10 a month. That allows you to borrow unlimited amount of books a month. This started like 2 weeks ago. I have seen a huge increase in borrows since this promotion has happened. That's awesome for me because now I'll make more money! As I've said many times before, I'm blown away at how many books I have sold since my first book came out in July 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment