Friday, July 25, 2014

Weddings

Weddings are always a ton of fun. I just got back from a friends wedding. The church service was much longer than I'm used to at a wedding. It was a service in addition to the vows. It lasted over an hour and 20 minutes. The reception was at a country club. It was beautiful! The cocktail hour had a buffet in itself. After that, we got two meats, a twice baked potato, and veggies for dinner. We had chicken francaise and chateaubriand, which is a delicious and very expensive cut of steak. There were over 200 people at this wedding. They even had fireworks! The worst part was that the server put my dessert at my spot and when I came back after dancing, it was gone! How can they take away food from a fat man? I wasn't pleased with that. Other than that, it was one of the fanciest weddings I've ever been to. I can't imagine how much the bride and her family paid for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment