Sunday, July 6, 2014

Cockroaches

I know I've written a lot about bugs in this blog. This is my grossest encounter yet. When I was looking at this apartment in January before deciding to move in, I saw two dead cockroaches in this apartment. One was in the bathroom and the other was on the windowsill. The realtor told me that no matter where I lived I would see these "waterbugs". Throughout the last couple of months, I have seen a few dead cockroaches in my house or some that were barely alive. I quickly killed them and got rid of them. Last night, I heard a noise coming from my window. I saw a wing through the blinds and thought it was a moth. I grabbed a book and killed it and saw it was a disgusting cockroach. About an hour later, I was walking towards my kitchen and I saw another huge cockroach crawling really fast on the counter! Before I could murder it, it went to a spot I couldn't get to. I wasn't going to do anything else until I killed it. I started spraying around the counter until it revealed itself. I sprayed the thing and laughed as it tried to swim away from the spray. I killed the thing and have been on edge since last night looking everywhere in my house hoping not to see any roaches. Ugh! Needless to say, my first call tomorrow will be to the company I rent through to see if they can get an exterminator here to spray everywhere! If I see another cockroach in my lifetime, it will be too soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment