Thursday, July 10, 2014

Paperwork

The worst part of getting a new job by far is filling out the paperwork. There is so much of it that it's ridiculous. I got an email the other day from my new district with 15 attachments! One was an attachment where I clicked a link and then filled out 11 pages of information! Luckily it was all online since my handwriting is awful. Several pages were the W2 and other tax forms. I'm glad I called someone and they said there were only 2 boxes that I had to fill out. There were well over 100 different boxes I could have filled out claiming this that or the other thing. Filling out all that paperwork is stressful because I always get worried that I filled something in wrong or forgot something. My newest contemplation is whether or not I should add eye insurance. I am in dyer need of new frames. I've had these since 10th grade. Insurance would give me a free eye exam and up to $90 on lenses and up to $90 on frames. Frames will be well over $90. I'm strongly thinking of getting the insurance but I don't want any more money to come out of my paycheck! We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment