Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Carowinds Amusement Park

Two of my friends surprised me and got me tickets to Carowinds Amusement Park for my birthday today! It's near Charlotte, North Carolina and is on the border of North and South Carolina. In fact, at the park entrance, there was a sign that says North Carolina and a sign that says South Carolina. Me being the weirdo I am, I would step on one side and say I was in North and the other side and say I'm in South and do that over and over again. The park was very big with about 10 roller coasters. The coasters were fast with lots of flips, twists, turns, and anything else you could expect out of a roller coaster. There was one where they had us laying on our backs! Another one had us standing and another only had a round object that strapped us in and no strap over the shoulders like most coasters have. We were able to ride all of them. Then we had time for the water park. It wasn't as busy as I thought it would be. It was over 90° so we were very excited to get to the water park. The bad part was the 2 and a half hour drive each way. Needless to say, today was completely exhausting, yet a ton of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment