Friday, July 18, 2014

Packing

Is there anything more fun than packing and cleaning? Not at all! Last night, I started cleaning my apartment. I wanted to dust, vacuum, clean the kitchen, clean the bathroom, and do all of the laundry. Tomorrow, I'm heading to Virginia to visit a friend and then home to New York for about a week. I wanted to make sure my apartment is as clean as possible. Obviously a males version of clean is far different than a females version. I still think I did a pretty good job though. Then I spent a little while packing today. All I'm really bringing home is clothes to wear. I don't need too much more. However, there's always the fear that I forgot something important. If I have, I'll remember it 3 hours into tomorrows trip. I guess I'll have to turn around and get whatever I forgot. I should be fine. I look forward to seeing my friends and family from home next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment