Sunday, July 13, 2014

Myrtle Beach

I finally had the opportunity to go to Myrtle Beach this past weekend! I know I've only been here 6 months, so saying I finally made it there is a bit dramatic. However, in April, my friends went to Myrtle when I came home to New York. Then again in June they went when I went to the golf tournament. We went Friday until today. We stayed at a very nice hotel right on the beach. Our room had a balcony and a perfect view of the beach. It was cloudy on Friday but we still laid on the beach. Yesterday afternoon we went to Myrtle Waves, which is a water park. They had about a dozen slides. We went on all of them and then went back to the hotel. My friend and I then went parasailing after that! We went on a banana boat before that and on our way to the parasailing boat. A banana boat is an inflatable tube, shaped like a banana, attached to a jet ski. It was amazing! Parsailing is where they hook you up to a parachute thing attached to the boat. The boat goes and you go flying in the air about 300 feet high. That was incredible. We spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out on the beach. Then we went to town that night, came back, and walked the beach some more. I already can't wait to head back to Myrtle Beach to do everything all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment