Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Teacher Books

As with any subject, there are many, many teacher books out there. I'm not talking about my books either. Although people have asked me if my books are about teaching methods. I always laugh at them and tell them to look at the cover of the book and ask me that again. Anyway, I have collected many books about teaching methods. I'm attempting to read one right now. It's called Teaching Children to Care. As with any teaching methods book, it's long, boring, and extremely dry. However, it's useful information about classroom management, disciplining, and good rules to give students. Good thing the book is only 400 pages. I'm attempting to be as prepared as possible when I walk into my classroom on August 18 to set it up. The closer we get to the new school year, the more nervous I am becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment