Thursday, August 2, 2012

Approaching 1,000 page views!

Clicking into my blog, I had absolutely no idea what to write about or what my title would be.  Then, I saw that I have 902 page views!  I'm sure a lot of them are from me, but who knows.  I know I have a few friends following my blog.  They must have nothing better to do with themselves.  I have to admit, it's really difficult at times to come up with a title for the blog and something to write about every day.  If I find it difficult, my students will also find it challenging.  This is good.  Kids need to be challenged!  When I told my principal in my mock interview the other day that my students would write in a journal everyday, she loved it!  Although my writing is rather juvenile for my age, it still keeps my writing, um, sharp... I guess.  That's the goal for my students, too.  I want them to keep their creative juices flowing by writing everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment