Sunday, August 12, 2012

Vacation and money

I've spent a lot of today getting nervous and freaking out about my cruise next week.  I keep worrying about the money I am could potentially spend on it.  I need to stop for many reasons.  1. I know I won't go crazy spending a ridiculous amount of money on the cruise.  2. I'm going to be on vacation, it's okay to treat myself a little bit and not worry about money. 3. The cruise is already paid off, besides anything I spend next week. 4. Financially, I'm doing alright.  I just feel like I'm going to spend more money than I should.  I don't have my parents there with me telling me to stop.  I feel like that's another reason I'm nervous, because I'm not going with my parents.  I am a big boy now.  I don't need my parents to come with me.  I've gone on a lot of vacations without my parents.  I've been to Puerto Rico three times and even over seas to Germany without them.  The difference between those trips and this trip is that those trips were planned by adults and supervised by adults.  This will be my first major trip that I can think of that my friend and I have done the planning and are going together without parents.  Maybe that's why I'm freaking out over something that I shouldn't.  I'm like Kevin James' comedy show because I am "Sweating the small stuff".  I know money isn't a small issue.  I do know that it's a vacation and I shouldn't worry and that I will be fine.  Maybe after I sleep it off tonight, those feelings will go away tomorrow.  One can hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment