Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Trying to figure things out

It can be a royal pain trying to plan ahead.  I have a ton of things going on the next few days before no one can contact me for five days.  I trying to figure out my plans for going to the track Sunday.  I'm also trying to make plans with other friends, take care of my finances, do some last minute shopping, and make sure I pack everything I need.  Many teachers have already emailed me with computer problems.  They will have to wait until after next week.  I emailed my higher ups to see what they want me to do the week I come back.  They have not responded yet.  I would love to go on this cruise and not think about any of that.  Unfortunately, I know myself.  I'm more than likely going to be thinking about things like that even though the only important thing to think about is whether I want a Mojito or a Captain and Coke.  That's a very tough decision.  I have two hands, I might have to get both.  Should I wear sun screen, or tough it out?  Do I lay out in the sun, or do I lay out in the sun?  I shouldn't be thinking about the computer issues I will need to confront when I get back or where my boss wants me to work.  I do need to think about who I am drafting in fantasy football because that takes place the day after I come home.  I have no problem looking over the NFL magazine and thinking about that.  Hopefully I'll be able to put my mind in relax mode so that I can replenish myself and start the new year of school refreshed and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment