Monday, August 27, 2012

Insanely busy

Sorry, no reflection of my second day on the cruise right now.  I went back to work today even though I had no idea what I was supposed to do.  We didn't finish up what we needed to in one school before we both took a vacation last week.  They told us just to get our school ready and run the updates on our lab computers.  I started to do that, and it wasn't working.  I called again and they said wait until someone comes to check it out.  So then I hooked up all of the computers.  That shockingly took a long time because I had to tie wires and ethernet cords and stuff like that.  Several teachers were there today that needed my assistance too.  Tomorrow, I'm going back to continue to put up bulletin boards and make my room all pretty (haha).  After that, I'm going to the Yankee game!  So once again, I might have no blog post tomorrow night since I won't get home until at least 1AM.  The rest of my cruise reflection will be up eventually, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment