Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hungry

After writing my fairly pathetic post yesterday, I thought of a title right away for today.  Hungry.  Why am I almost always hungry?  I have no idea.  Tonight, I went out to eat with my grandparents.  Then, a few hours later, I went out again with my friend and finished the food my friend ordered.  I'm not only always hungry for food.  I'm also hungry for success just like everyone else is.  I guess I would call having a master's degree and one book published (close to two books) being successful.  However, I'm not satisfied yet.  There is still so much more I can and will do!!!  There was also something else I'm hungry for, but I forgot.  Wait, I remember.  I'm hungry to travel and complete everything on my nonexistent bucket list.  I don't know if I will ever make a bucket list.  Who knows?  I know what I want to do.  Why should I make a list of it if I already know?  I probably should make a list because I always forget my thoughts.  I swear I come upstairs to look up something and the moment I get upstairs, I forget what I was going to look up.  It's sad, I know.  I guess that's what happens when you hit a quarter of a century.  Alright, off to bed.  Up in a few hours for my last shift at the grocery store until September!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment