Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Patience

One of my major downfalls is that I don't have a lot of patience at times.  I had my monthly poker game tonight.  When I have to fold my cards for a long period of time, I like to say I'm impatiently being patient.  That means I want to play very badly, but I am waiting for the right time.  Tonight, when it was just down to me and another guy, I wasn't patient at all.  I made a bad play early on and that was the end of my night.  I got 2nd, which means I still made some cash.  However, I obviously wanted first place.  I will have to be patient Monday as I go through security at the airport, wait for a taxi in Tampa, and go through the long line to get on the boat.  Then I need to be patient as 2,000 people try to eat food at once.  That will be ridiculously hard for me since I will be starving at that point.  Shocking, I know.  Security shouldn't be too bad Monday since we are getting there at 4:30 AM...ugh.  The other lines will take a lot of time, though.  I just have to look at the prize at the end of the tunnel.  That prize is me laying out in the sun for five days!

No comments:

Post a Comment