Monday, August 6, 2012

One chapter a day, and my book will be done before my cruise

I wrote TWO chapters today.  I can't tell you the last time I wrote more than one chapter in a day.  I now have 10 chapters left to write.  Then will come extreme editing.  I edit each chapter as I write it.  However, I have to edit it several more times because I do not want to publish a book with any typos or grammatical errors like I did with my first book.  I wasted a lot of money buying copies of my book when there were a lot of mistakes in them.  Therefore, I want this book to be as perfect as it can be before I let all of my adoring fans buy it.  I know, you are all dying to read the sequel and will be waiting outside of bookstores to buy it when it comes out at midnight like Harry Potter books used to.  You will just have to be patient.  Hopefully my illustrator will get me a sketch shortly so we can get that done.  I want him to be finished with my cover by the time I finish writing and editing the book.  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment