Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Buffalo Wild Wings

Before I moved, I had been to Buffalo Wild Wings maybe once or twice. Since moving, I've been there at least a half a dozen times. My one friend loves to go there and he orders the same thing each time. Boring! I'm someone who needs to order something different because I like trying different things. I get bored of the same restaurant too. However, I'm never one to turn down food. I find it interesting that I don't like routine with that because I love routine in most other parts of my life. When I go to the gym to work out, I have 3 different work out routines I use each week. I have to do those exercises each day. If my machine is taken, which it almost always is, I get upset because my routine is thrown off. I need to start breaking the routine of going out to eat all of the time! Maybe one day I'll convince my friend to go somewhere else besides Buffalo Wild Wings, but I highly doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment