Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Plans

Tomorrow is officially my last day of my first half year of teaching. It has flown by. I feel like I just moved in even though I've been here 5 months already. As of now, I still have no job lined up for the summer. I get a supplement check and a tutoring check tomorrow that's supposed to hold me over until the end of August...right. I'll be going home to New York somewhere around July 20 or so for about a week. After that, I'm going on a trip to Fort Lauderdale for 2 days and a quick 2 day cruise to the Bahamas. I can't wait for that. When I get home from that, it will already be time for me to start training for my new teaching job. I'm looking forward to relaxing once tomorrow is over. I know I'll be bored after a short amount of time though. I need this break, I have definitely deserved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment