Saturday, June 14, 2014

Trophy Club

There are different types of tickets for the U. S. Open. Most people have gallery passes. Those tickets were $135 for today. The Trophy Club tickets were $220. That gets you access to one large tent that has tables, TV's, air conditioner, and food. There are also executive tents where the rich cooperate type people go and eat and drink for free. At the trophy club tent, you have to pay for food. While I was doing security this morning, a guy gave me two Trophy Club tickets because he didn't want them. I got insanely excited because I knew they were "better" tickets. It turns out that I needed those to get in since the lady who was supposed to give us gallery tickets after our shift wouldn't give them to us...long story. My friend and I went to this tent and it was nothing special. It was packed and lines for food were nuts. It is definitely not worth $85 extra just to get access to a tent with AC. One more day at the U. S. Open tomorrow! Will Martin Kaymer hang on to his 5 stroke lead? Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment