Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Movies

This week and last week at school has been pretty much nothing but movies. Even the kids are getting restless. Part of me feels like school should end once testing is done. However, in North Carolina, kids in grades 3-5 have end of grade tests. Kids in my grade don't have any tests. So when is an appropriate time to end the school year? I'm not sure if my kids know I won't be there next year or not. I had one student ask me today if I was excited about getting the kindergarten class. I told her yes. I had another ask if I was teaching next year. I said yes because obviously I will be. She wasn't specific so I didn't provide more details. I'm not sure if I'm going to officially tell my kids that I won't be there next year or not. I'm sure most of them won't miss me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment