Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Disney World

I have been to Disney World 4 times!  My first trip was two days before Thanksgiving when I was in 7th grade.  At that point, I felt like I was the only kid who had never been to Disney World.  Obviously I was wrong.  I then went in 10th and 12th grade during Memorial Day with the marching band.  We would march in a 20 minute parade in Magic Kingdom.  Then we would have 4 days to do whatever we wanted to do!  It was rough, but somebody had to do it.  No, it wasn't free.  I cost a ton of money.  My parents made me save and pay for it and I didn't argue.  Again in my senior year, I went with my family in April.  I love roller coasters.  I did Rock n' Roller Coaster at MGM, Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom, the Tower of Terror, and Test Track.  I know the last two aren't coasters.  They were still incredible!  My sophomore year, my group went to Islands of Adventure for our one day at Universal Studios.  That's the part of Universal that has more rides than the original Universal Studios.  One ride we did several times was this Spiderman 3D ride.  I think we did it 4 times.  I had never done a 3D show that was also a ride.  It was one of the most unique experiences ever.  With my family my senior year, my dad, brother, and I did Mission Space at Epcot.  That is a simulated ride.  My dad threw up on it and I felt sick to my stomach.  Needless to say, we didn't do it again and never will.  A new show at MGM my senior year was "Lights, Camera, Action."  It was a car stunt show that was filled with amazing car tricks.  We saw fireworks, a light show, a show called Fantasmic, did a water park, and lots more.  There's so much to do at Disney World!  I remember our wake up calls always ended with, "Have a magical day" said by an actually human being.  I don't care what age you are, Disney World is a ton of fun.  It's very expensive, but I feel that you have to experience it at least once.  Since I'm addicted to cruises, I have no interest in going back to Disney World in the near future.  I would like to go again though.  I want to do the Harry Potter part that was just built in Islands of Adventure.  By the time I get back to Disney, I'm sure they will have a ton of new astonishing rides for me to go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment