Monday, February 18, 2013

HBO

First of all, my new book is now available on Amazon both hard copy and kindle! Second of all, I hit 4,000 views today! Thank you all for reading my blog! Now on to today's topic. About 2 weeks ago, my mom called our cable provider to renegotiate the contract. They were going to give her the same channels for $4 cheaper. She wasn't satisfied. They said that was the best they could do. They don't know my mom. She complained that she wasn't getting the good deals they were offering to new customers. She has been a customer for about 30 years and wanted better than what they were offering her. After she did what she does best, she was able to get a contract where she is paying $15 less a month and we are now getting HBO, Show Time, and Cinemax. You don't mess with my mom because she will always win. I'm not happy that we now have HBO. It is ruining my New Years Resolution of being more productive at night. Since we have gotten HBO, I have watched maybe 5-6 movies. I keep taping movies I want to watch. I did nothing productive today since I am on vacation. I watched a movie instead. HBO has a lot of the recent movies that just came out of DVD. I normally don't sit down and watch movies that I want to watch because they are never on Neflix and I didn't have easy access to them. Now that we have HBO, I want to take advantage of the station. My productivity will never be the same because there always seems to be a movie I will want to watch! If you don't see a new book for a very long time, it's all my mom's fault! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment