Thursday, February 28, 2013

I'm a Jinx

I just went to a high school basketball game to cheer on the high school that I went to. It also happens to be the district I work at. Tonight was the sectional semifinal game. I went to one game earlier this year. My team lost. Tonight, they lost. They have had three losses all year. Two of them were during games that I went to. Obviously it is my fault that they lost tonight. Maybe I shouldn't go to any games next year. Then they will win them all! Sorry for the short post, too tired and had nothing cool to write about.

I forgot to post my important message last night. I copied it, but didn't paste it. Tomorrow, I am switching the URL of this blog!

*****IMPORTANT NOTE*****

I will be changing the URL of this blog TOMORROW.  I will do this at around 12PM. Since my current blog website has a very long URL, I am changing it to: shanepacelli.blogspot.com.  I believe when I do that, all of my previous blog posts will be listed. Thanks for your understanding and I look forward to your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment