Sunday, February 24, 2013

Not Fully Recovered Yet

I have been tired ever since I got home from Atlantic City. Once I got home Friday night, I went straight to the movies and didn't get home until 12:30AM. That probably wasn't the smartest idea. Then I went out last night, got home around 11:30PM, then had to work at 7 this morning. Again, not the best decision I've ever made. I can hardly keep my eyes open. I just finished watching a movie. I thought I was going to fall asleep at around 7:30 when I started. After having a busy week off, I feel like I need another week to recover. Unfortunately tomorrow, I only have two classes coming in. I would much rather have many classes so that I'm busy and active. I hope I don't fall asleep at work tomorrow! I know I won't.

*****IMPORTANT NOTE*****

I will be changing the URL of this blog soon.  I am thinking I will do this at the beginning of March so people see the note here. I will be posting this message every time I write in my blog until March as a reminder. Since my current blog website has a very long URL, I am changing it to: shanepacelli.blogspot.com.  I believe when I do that, all of my previous blog posts will be listed. Thanks for your understanding and I look forward to your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment