Saturday, January 18, 2014

Car Wash

One perk of buying my car was that the dealer was giving me free oil changes for five years. Unfortunately now that I'm moving, I won't have that anymore. When the oil change is finished, they give me a coupon for a free car wash. It's one of those car washes that you just drive your car into and the machines do the rest. It's awesome. It shockingly does a really good job. The only thing any automatic car wash is awful at is drying the car. I always bring a towel every time I get a car wash because I know that I'll have to dry the car. Naturally I got my car washed today and now it's snowing. The car wash was pointless. I know that after driving to North Carolina it wouldn't look like my car was washed anyway. At least I got some of the snow and salt off of it for a little bit. I won't have to deal with that problem very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment