Friday, January 17, 2014

Talk to Text

I'm not sure exactly what this feature is called, but I'm going to call it text to talk. If you have an iPhone 5S, you know what I'm talking about. This feature allows you to talk into your phone and it will convert what you're saying to text. I am using this feature right now to write my blog. That's right, I am talking my blog. I very rarely write my blog in my cellphone because I prefer to write it on an actual computer. However, I feel like I should start "writing" my blog this way because it is so much easier to talk than right. The phone does a very good job of converting what you say into words correctly. However, it does make some mistakes. I always go back and edit my blogs anyway so it doesn't matter if I talk or type. It really doesn't take too much longer when I talk and then read instead of writing and then read. Maybe I will talk out my blogs more often because I find it so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment