Friday, January 3, 2014

Infomercials

How many of you watch infomercials? Everyone does at one point or another. How many of you buy the product they are trying to sell to you? They make it so tempting. They try to sell every product exactly the same way. "You can buy this product for $29.95 plus shipping and handling. But wait, if you call within the next 36 seconds, we will double your order for free! You just pay another shipping and handling fee. That's not all, we will also include the handy dandy cook book at no price. A $100 value, for just $29.95." No matter what the product is, they always offer you a second of that product. Why do I need two? I don't want to give it away as a gift. What's the catch? I always wonder that. It probably takes 8 months to ship. Naturally it never works as easily as they make it look on TV. I have never ordered one of those products even though some look really cool and useful. Maybe one day I will just to see how it works. I will only do that if they triple my order and give me more bonus products for free. Gotta love infomercials!

No comments:

Post a Comment