Saturday, January 11, 2014

Phone Calls

Today was the day I made a ton of phone calls. I had to call several places to tell them of my address change. One of the places was DMV to figure out how to get new license plates. Of course they are only open Monday through Friday. I called 4 different insurance companies about renters insurance. They all said exactly the same thing. "What is a convenient number I can reach you at in case we get disconnected." I found that funny. Then one of the ladies from a company asked me if New York was really as glamorous as she has seen on TV. I'm glad she was being professional. I got a lot of work done today. I still have a few more companies to call or switch things online tomorrow. Then there are four places I have to call on Monday since they are open on weekdays only. Slowly but surely, things are getting done!

No comments:

Post a Comment