Wednesday, January 29, 2014

DMV

I went to the local DMV yesterday. That was the first time I went to a DMV in many years. It was the stereotypical DMV. It was very crowded. I went to the front desk and told her I needed a North Carolina license. She gave me a number and I sat in a seat and waited with about 20 other people. I waited about 45 minutes. The lady asked me all of the usual info and she typed it into the computer. Then I had to take a test online. It had 25 questions. If I got 6 wrong, I would fail. The cool part was that it told me right away if I got it right or wrong. Unfortunately, I got 6 wrong by question 19. The questions asked me about statistics of alcohol related deaths and stuff like that. How am I supposed to know that? She said I had to come back another day to try again because I could only try once a day. I was going to go back today, but they were closed because of the 3 inches of snow. I have another snow day tomorrow so hopefully DMV will be open so I can take and hopefully pass the test tomorrow. The good thing about them telling me I got the questions wrong was that they gave me the correct answers. I hope they ask the same questions when I take it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment