Sunday, January 5, 2014

Just a Few Things to Do

My mom and I are flying down to North Carolina tomorrow and coming home late Tuesday. Our flight leaves at around 6:20AM tomorrow and we should get there around 11. We will get home around 10:30 Tuesday night. We just have a few small things to do when we get there. We are visiting two or three townhouses/condos. They are about the same price as an apartment but there are a lot bigger. That's why we are looking at them. Once I sign for one of the places, we then have to shop for furniture. We will probably shop for (and hopefully buy) furniture Tuesday as well. I also need to go to the bank and sign up for a bank account. We will probably do a little bit of exploring if we have time. I just hope everything goes well. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment