Saturday, January 25, 2014

Traffic Lights

I need to be more patient. Traffic lights in North Carolina take forever! I really need to get out my phone and set the timer the moment I hit a red light. I swear I sit at some lights for 3-4 minutes. I'm sure it just seems longer than it really is because I've been moody and very tired lately. I definitely feel like I wait longer at these lights than I did in New York. It's tough for me to be patient since all of my drives to and from pretty much everywhere are over 30 minutes. Besides the stores, everything else I need to go to is very spread out. I'm finally putting a lot of miles in my car. I've put 1,100 in it since Sunday. I'll be putting in at least 200 every week from now on. That's much different than the 30 I'm used to doing a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment