Monday, January 27, 2014

Snow Days

Today was 68° in Fayetteville. When I got home from work, I checked my phone. I got a text from my principal saying that we do not have school tomorrow or Wednesday! I guess we are supposed to get 3-5 inches of snow starting sometime tomorrow afternoon through Wednesday. Only 3-5 inches and they already cancelled school! I don't think we have had one snow day in New York this year and we had a ton of snow. I've only been here one week and we have already had a 2 hour delay because there was a chance of snow (which never came) and two snow days well before the snow started! I've heard people say that when there is a chance of snow in the south, everyone freaks out. Now I am seeing it first hand! I will enjoy doing nothing the next 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment