Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hugging

Everyone loves hugs, right? Since I'm leaving, when I see people for the last time, they want to hug me. That's normally no problem with me. I don't mind hugs. However, there always seems to be an awkward moment. Both of your hands are outstretched and you don't know which way the other person is going to go. Then there's that awkward moment where you move your hand above that person's hand and then they move it in front of your hand because they don't know which way you're going to go. Then you never know how long to hug the person. Do you pat them on the back or you just hug and then like go after a few seconds? It's quite the process. However, everyone enjoys a good hug and I look forward to hugging many people tomorrow as it is my last day at my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment